Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just thinking...

For some reason Cameron decided to stay up late tonight. As I begged him to go to sleep so I could do the same I just thought how lucky I am. Casey and I are two of the luckiest people I know. I think of myself and the life God has so graciously given me, and I know I am totally unworthy. There are people around me everyday who deserve the fabulous things of life that I have, but they don't have them. I know people who give and attend church faithfully; they are leaders in their church, and yet can't conceive a baby. I know others who have a stronger walk with the Lord than I currently do, and yet they miscarry, and there is me...I love God, and I have had a long relationship with him. There have been times when I was so close I could feel him and other times I have strayed, but God is so faithful and loving. I look at my life and think how can You be so great to me? I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally. I trust him with my life, and I know he will always take care of me. I have the most beautiful child in all the world. He is healthy and happy. Everyday he does something else to amaze me. I am so unworthy. I don't deserve any of it, and still he loves me so much he gave it to me anyway. I am so grateful for my amazing life.

No comments: