Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10, 2008






WWhheeww....We SEEM to have found the answer to Cameron's belly/crying issues. We took him back to the doctor last week and told him he HAD to try something else. Cameron had gotten where he cried practically every minute he was awake and was spitting up SO much! We changed formula and put him on more medicine. I feel like it is a science experiment everytime we make his bottle. I hate having to give him so much medicine, but he is a TOTALLY different baby now. He slept 6 1/2 hours last night between feedings and before he was waking up every 2 hours crying. He is so much fun when he is awake. He is alert and is looking at everything and everybody. He has started smiling all the time. He makes the sweetest noises. Last night he and Casey were playing. Casey would lean his head to one side and Cameron would stare and him and follow him. He was adorable. Cameron has become so much fun, and I am so glad we are getting to stay at home with him now. These times are priceless and I'm glad we get to be here to experience them all. I'm putting lots of pictures up to catch everyone up. Sorry I've been such a slacker!

No comments: