Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sick baby!!!

Well Cameron is sick for the first time, and it is pitiful! I hate it! I wish more than anything I could take his sickness away from him. I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has an ear and a sinus infection. He has gotten worse today, but the doctor says to give the antibiotics 24 hours to work. Until then we are trying to keep him comfortable and clear his little head up, but we feel so helpless. He has lost his little voice, so he says "dada" over and over with his little hoarse voice and it is enough to make you cry. I finally sat in the bathroom with him watching baby einstein this afternoon to get his nose clear. After tylenol, antibiotics and a bottle he fell asleep watching Dora. I held him while he slept for an hour to ensure he FINALLY got a nap in, and I went to lay him down. He is still sleeping for now, but I can hear his little stuffed up nose breathing on the monitor. I hope this passes soon and we get our little happy man back. The doctor said yesterday that he is a really good baby, because he was smiling and being sweet even though he had to have felt terrible. Today he hasn't tried so hard to be nice, but who can blame him? I hope we will all be back to normal soon!

1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

I'm impressed he made it this long without getting sick. Hope he feels better soon! Sick babies are so pitiful.