Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 months! Really?!?!?!


Cameron hit the 6 month mark this past week. I realized it when I was at work and wrote the date for the first time. Then I spent most of the day thinking back to when he was born. I can't believe we have already had half of a year with him. I can't believe that now he is technically closer to being 1 year old than he is to this actually birth. It is amazing to see how much he has changed. He continues to be more fun everyday. It is impossible to go out to eat now without attracting the attention of everyone around us. We have become the entertainment. Our little man puts on quite a show. He can sit in a highchair, and likes to squeal quite loudly now. Very rarely do we get through a meal without him grabbing something off the table that he shouldn't get. The most exciting incident was earlier this week at Moe's. He grabbed Casey's glass of ice water and pulled it over into his lap. I think he was the only one there who didn't find it hilarious. He is into EVERYTHING. He gets in his walker and gets around the house. He wants to touch everything and if it is small enough put it in his mouth. He is trying to scoot and can sit up now all by himself. He can't get there alone, but once you sit him up he can stay there. It is cute! I just can't believe what a big boy he is. He loves his Daddy and Mommy. Bedtime is still an issue. For some reaon he doesn't sleep great lately. Some nights he goes to bed between 8 and 9 but usually gets up at some point and stays up for a while, OR he doesn't go to bed until almost 11 and sleeps all night. We don't know what to do. Anyway I am attaching a few videos of him to show you how much trouble he has started to get into. He is too cute! Also I am putting my up new favorite pic of him and his Daddy. They are best buds!


No comments: