Monday, July 7, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, June 30th







Casey and I went to New York City for two days to celebrate our anniversary. We packed so much in our short 2 days, but we didn't want to be away from our baby any longer than that! It was so much fun, but we missed Cameron terribly. He stayed with my parents who took great care of him, but we still missed him! Cameron and I actually went down early to stay in Covington for a while because Casey had basketball camp. It was a good time to spend time with my family and let them spend time with Cameron. Since we live farther away it is difficult for them to see him as much as they would like so it was fun. We got to visit Nanny and Pop and Abbey and Bryan came over everyday. Mom and Dad got to see him whenever they wanted, and I think everyone really enjoyed this time. I'm going to post a few pictures of the amazing city of New York.

No comments: